By L. De LA Vallee Poussin
Read Online or Download Abhidharmakosabhasyam. Vol. III ( IV Volumen Set) PDF
Best nonfiction_3 books
The first viewers for this file is managers concerned with the top degrees of the strategic making plans technique and specialists who support their consumers with this job. The person won't basically enjoy the hundreds and hundreds of hours that went into the method and its program, but additionally from its replacement point of view on strategic making plans in terms of water reuse in Brazil.
It's a dream of chemists and physicists to exploit magnetism, a huge actual estate of many fabrics, to regulate chemical and actual tactics. With new production applied sciences for superconducting magnets, it has develop into attainable to supply robust magnetic fields of 10 Tesla or extra for functions in chemistry and physics.
- Warriors and Priests of the Realms (AD&D Forgotten Realms)
- The Upside-Down Kingdom (A Christian Peace Shelf Selection)
- Metabolism and Functions of Bioactive Ether Lipids in the Brain
- Winter: An Ecological Handbook
- Interviewing Experts (Research Methods)
Extra info for Abhidharmakosabhasyam. Vol. III ( IV Volumen Set)
The esteeming of bad views is to hold as excellent that which is vile: now the pure dharmas are what are best, so one cannot have a false conception of excellence (agragraha), with regard to them. )? 17. 62 From the point of view of the object, the universal anusayas (v. 12) become anusayana, that is, "become lodged in" the five categories of their sphere; the other in one category: the anusayas that one abandons through the Seeing of Suffering become anusayana in the dharmas that one abandons through the Seeing of Suffering .
How many are not? 20a-b. 69 All lust (rdga), all anger (pratigha), and all mudi (that is, all delusion or moha)70 belonging to Kamadhatu—with the The Latent Defilements 799 exception of the delusion which is a belief in a self and the belief in the extremes—are, in this order, the three roots of evil, greed, anger, and ignorance. 71 The other anusayas are not roots of evil. *** How many dharmas are neutral roots? How many are not? 20c. 74 20d. The others are not roots, because their modality is of duality and elevation.
3. Past and present universal anusayas are universal causes. 4. Future coexistents of universal anusayas are neither universal anusayas nor universal causes. ##* 792 Chapter Five __ Among the ninety-eight anusayas, how many have a pure dharma for their object, that is, the Third and Fourth Truth, the Truth of Extinction and the Path? How many have an impure dharma} 14. 56 Except for the six,—that is, the three anusayas abandoned through the Seeing of Extinction, namely wrong views, doubt, and the ignorance associated with them or independent of them, and these same three anusayas abandoned through Seeing the Path,—all the other anusayas have impure dharmas for their object.
Abhidharmakosabhasyam. Vol. III ( IV Volumen Set) by L. De LA Vallee Poussin
- Get Wiley CIAexcel Exam Review 2015 Focus Notes, Part 2: PDF
- New Forms - Architecture In The 90s - download pdf or read online